Since 1959, All Color Printers has been providing custom printing services for a broad range of commercial applications, offering high-quality products at affordable prices. In addition to our digital and offset printing services, we provide custom packaging manufacturing for all your business needs.
As a printing & packaging company, All Color Printers understands the importance of saving time and money. Our custom packaging services give you the freedom to focus on manufacturing and optimizing your products, while we handle the best way to package and brand them.
With more than 50 years of experience, we provide all the necessary packaging materials, utilizing state-of-the-art machinery to efficiently handle all aspects of your supply chain demands. Our packaging and digital printing services are cost-effective & produce high-quality cartons. Learn more about our custom packaging and printing services and how they can serve your business.
Packaging and Printing Services From All Color Printers
All Color Printers excels at creating quality promotional materials, including test runs and short production runs that increase brand awareness. Our experienced team can help your company develop a new packaging scheme while meeting all relevant regulatory requirements. We have the expertise and packaging equipment needed to get the job done efficiently.
Offset & Digital Printing
All Color Printers is a certified G7® Master printer, which means we ensure the integrity of our customers’ brands with printed products that are consistent with globally recognized standards. Our facility calibrates equipment to neutral tone curves and G7 gray balance, allowing us to deliver G7 proofs and printed materials.
Our facilities include seven advanced high-speed digital presses that can produce small or on-demand runs with fast turnaround times. The digital printing process is quick and easy—we implement artwork by simply uploading a file. Our high-speed digital printers improve printing capabilities while cutting production time and costs, allowing us to pass the significant savings on to our customers. Digital printing eliminates the need for tooling, making custom design and packaging digital printing services faster than ever.
Bindery & Finishing
Here are the bindery and finishing capabilities we offer:
- Saddle Stitching: This bindery method fastens folded papers along the fold by placing several staples along the center spine. Saddle stitching secures pages in booklets, pamphlets, notebooks, calendars, and other printed materials.
- Perfect Binding: A fast-drying glue is placed along the binding edge of a magazine or book and then attached to the cover using a flexible adhesive. The bindery process holds the pages together, creating a squared-off finished product.
- Die Cutting: A metal die cuts through printed paper or other material, forming delicate shapes that are unachievable using a guillotine cutter or web press straight cutter.
- 3-Hole Drilling: A rotating paper drill creates three holes along the edge of a paper stack.
- Embossing/Debossing: In embossing, applying a die with pressure to the back of a substrate or paper will imprint an image, permanently altering the surface and creating a raised or three-dimensional appearance. Debossing impacts the front of the paper stock, achieving a sunken appearance of the image.
- Folding: Bending printed pieces of paper using a right angle or parallel fold forms pamphlets, brochures, or booklets.
- Shrink Wrapping: Shrink-wrapping is a secure, quick, and inexpensive wrapping method. A plastic polymer film gets placed over a product. Heat is applied, shrinking the film around the item. Typical applications include wrapping books, DVDs, and other printed materials for protective or grouping purposes.
- Gluing (hot met/cold/fugitive): Hot or cold glue gets applied on product labels without an adhesive layer. Fugitive glue provides a strong yet easily openable seal and is effective in mailers and multiple-part forms that require separating.
- Inserting: Printed material gets inserted into other printed pieces and is generally smaller than the original piece.
- Padding: A padding compound applied along one side of a paper stack joins individual forms or sheets together. A chipboard backer on the back of the pad adds stability.
- Perforating: A metal die makes a series of cuts to enable easy detachment of a specific portion of a paper sheet. Cuts are possible vertically, horizontally, or both.
- Scoring: Scoring applies a straight crease to paper or cardboard, facilitating easy and accurate folding.
Successful marketing campaigns promote brand awareness while helping you connect with new customers and boosting your credibility. All Color Printers provides a full range of marketing materials to meet your business needs:
- Post Cards
- Business Cards
- Door Hangers
- Table Tents
- NCR Forms
- Pocket Folders
Packaging Printing Services
Packaging helps your product stand out among the competition, so it is essential to have an eye-catching, appealing design. All Color Printers offers superior packaging printing services that will increase your sales by boosting brand awareness, improving the customer experience, and adding value to your product.
Digital printing offers versatile packaging solutions for a wide variety of commercial applications. The printing process can produce first-class print quality for folding cartons, corrugated boxes, inserts, labels, and more. Our turnaround time is fast, with minimal tooling required.
- Folding Cartons: We offer high-volume click lock folding cartons that include a perforation for easy opening. Our standard pre-glued boxes are punchable and may contain printing in any design or shape you require.
- Auto-Bottom Cartons: Auto-bottom cartons are easily formed with no special equipment required. The bottom flaps are interlocked, exceeding the strength of a traditional bottom tuck box. Auto-bottom cartons are an ideal solution for heavier items. We can print and glue them quickly and efficiently.
- 5-Panel Boxes: This box contains five panels that wrap around the product, overlapping when folded for secure closure. This type of box can handle large equipment that has a low height. Typical uses include general shipping and transportation boxes and for protecting frames, flooring, and appliances. We offer standard and customized 5-panel boxes with varying grades and cardboard resistance factors to meet your business demands.
- Custom Inserts: Inserts with different dimensions, colors, and technical specifications are ideal for pharmaceutical and beauty product applications. Waterproof treatments are available with personalized printing options that enhance your packaging products.
Other Packaging Styles
- Blister Cards: The finished product gets placed between a plastic blister and printed cardboard, sealed using heat. Blister cards are a practical solution for packaging small consumer products, providing an easy view of the product.
- Click-Lock Trays: Packaging trays are an ideal solution for organizing and protecting small products. They offer various functions in transportation applications and retail presentations. Using recyclable materials, click-lock trays have a durable design that allows product stacking to minimize space requirements.
- Sleeves: Commonly referred to as belly bands, a packaging sleeve is a minimalistic and innovative way to brand products, providing customers with essential content information. They are available in varying sizes and paper options for a personalized approach to environmentally-friendly packaging.
- Lids/Covers: Lids and covers are a cost-effective method of packaging and protecting products, keeping trays conveniently secured and sealed. We offer snap-sealed and snap-button-sealed lids to suit your business needs.
- Point of Purchase (POP) Displays: We offer various styles of retail displays, from full-size aisle displays to small one-sided countertop displays. Using different materials, we can provide temporary, semi-permanent, permanent, or digital POP display units.
- Cosmetic Displays: High-end consumer goods benefit from rigid semi-permanent displays because they have a sleek, premium appearance.
- Trade Show Displays: Our trade show displays make efficient use of limited space while displaying your products in an attractive and organized fashion.
At All Color Printers, we also provide custom packaging design services to help you develop the ideal packaging for your products.
Services From All Color Printers
All Color Printers can help determine the best printing option for your specific needs. Our family-owned and operated business is dedicated to customer satisfaction, high-quality custom printing services, and affordable prices.
Request a quote to start working with All Color Printers for your custom-printed packaging needs.